University Centre (Shatner Building)
October 14, 2014 to December 19, 2014
|Monday to Friday||7:00am – 1:00am|
|Saturday||9:00am – 1:00am|
|Sunday||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|The University Centre will be closed from December 19, 2014 at 6 PM to January 5, 2015 at 7 AM for the holidays.|
August 25, 2014 to December 17, 2014
|Monday to Friday||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
|The SSMU Office will be closed from December 18 to January 5, 2015 at 9 AM for the holidays.|
|Labour Day||September 1, 2014|
|Thanksgiving||October 13, 2014|
|Christmas||December 25, 2014|
|New Years Day||January 1, 2015|
|Good Friday||April 3, 2015|
|Easter Monday||April 6, 2015|
|Victoria Day||May 18, 2015|
|Fête de la Saint-Jean||June 24, 2015|
|Canada Day||July 1, 2015|
The building closes early and access is restricted for public and staff. Dates are determined by the VP Clubs and Services at the beginning of each semester, normally during the second or third week of September and January.
On October 30, 2014 the building closes early and access is restricted for public and staff.
Rights and Restrictions
All dates listed are inclusive:
- The building doors close 15 minutes previous to SSMUs closing hours as part our closing procedure.
- Outside alcohol and illegal drugs are not permitted in the building at any time.
- Opening and closing times may change without notice.
- Please note the SSMU reserves the right to restrain access to the Building during the above dates and events.
- Please note that no booking should be submitted during theses dates. In case of submittal, SSMU reserves the right to decline the request at any moment (for those tenants that have booking privileges).