Applications will be reviewed by the Gerts Administration of the SSMU and funding will be granted in accordance with the following guidelines:
- The initiative must contribute to the betterment of student life;
- The initiative must benefit the community over and above the organizers directly involved with the initiative;
- Requests must be made by a member of the SSMU;
- Members of the SSMU must be responsible for and involved in the overall coordination of the initiative;
- No members of the SSMU may be restricted from attending or participating in the initiative notwithstanding the SSMU’s affirmative action clause;
- The initiative must have a specific time frame determined in advance;
- Requests must be made at least one week prior to the scheduled date of the initiative;
- Funding will only be granted once per fiscal year to a group;
- Certain criteria mentioned above may be waived for unfunded Tier III McGill Athletic teams.
Fill up the following form: Gerts Student Life Fund request;
Publicity for the initiative must include the Gerts logo in conjunction with the words: “Assistance provided by the Gerts Student Life Fund.” Failure to do so will result in the loss of funding.
For more information, please contact Alessandro Sangiovanni, the Gerts Director