If you belong to the McGill Community
- The possibility of booking rooms in the University Centre at the discounted McGill Community Rate, provided availability.
- Includes tables and chairs already available in the room
- Includes AV equipment already built in the room
- If your booking is required beyond building hours, you will incur in extra charges
- If special cleaning is needed after your event, you will incur in extra charges
- If crowd control was necessary, you will incur in extra charges
- If you require storage overnight, you will incur in extra charges
- If you require additional AV equipment, you will incur in extra charges
- Alcohol service has a cost apart; please see here for more information
- Services such as porter services, security, stage relocation, cleaning, AV technician, event coordination, alcohol service, etc., generate extra charges
- The signature of an “Event Agreement”.
- You must prove you belong to the McGill Community by communicating and requesting bookings from a firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Provide all the information regarding your event.
- When you book a room with SSMU, you agree to respect the Bylaws and these Terms and Conditions