Dickinson, J. & Young, B. 2008. A Short History of Quebec. 4th ed. Montreal & Kingston: McGill- Queen’s University Press. and Gossage, P. & Little, J.I. 2012. An Illustrated History of Quebec. Tradition and Modernity. Don Mills, Ontario: Oxford University Press.
Textbook for EDEE 280 – Geography, History, and Citizenship Education
A few highlights but in great condition.
“An Illustrated History of Quebec, Tradition & Modernity” for $15
“A Short History of Quebec (Fourth Edition)” for $25
Price is negotiable!
Leave a Reply
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Bobby Hitachi
- Member Since: December 26, 2015
Other items listed by Bobby Hitachi
- G.H. Gregory & C. Chapman Differentiated Instructional Strategies: One Size Doesn’t Fit All (Third Edition)
- EDEC 247–Policy Issues in Quebec Education Course Pack
- LING200 – Introduction to the Study of Language Course Pack
- EDEE 280 – Geography, History, and Citizenship Education Course Pack
- EDEC 249 – Global Education and Social Justice Course Pack