- Privince/State: Quebec
- Country: Canada
- Listed: February 7, 2017 7:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SUPPORT RESEARCH ON ARABIC LANGUAGE
The McGill Neuropragmatics and Emotion Lab is looking for native Arabic speakers for a study of language and emotion.
Testing requires 1-2 sessions taking place at McGill’s downtown campus, compensation will be provided.
If you are interested, and meet ALL of the following criterions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, e-mail and telephone number and the subject “Arabic Participant”.
• 18-35 years old
• Native Arabic speaker
• Must have learned Arabic from birth
• Must have lived in an Arabic-speaking country until adulthood
• Normal hearing and no history of psychiatric and neurological disorder
• Lived in Canada and outside of country of origin less than 5 years
Leave a Reply
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: CSNAP Study
- Member Since: February 23, 2016
Other items listed by CSNAP Study
- CHINESE PARTICIPANTS NEEDED IN STUDY $20/session (2hrs)
- Canadian Research Participants needed $20 COMPENSATION
- GERMAN RESEARCH PARTICIPANTS NEEDED $20 COMPENSATION
- CHINESE PARTICIPANTS NEEDED $20 COMPENSATION
- German Research Participants $20 COMPENSATION